Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21223 Discussions

Error con la tarjeta grafica

Luana_Capilla32
Beginner

Hace un par de dias me empezó a saltar un error de Contenedores Graficos, actialicé todo y aun asi me crashean los juegos, no entiendo porque, jamas me habia pasado antes. Ahora me apareció esto: 

Luana_Capilla32_0-1712292422307.png

Le proporciono la informacion de mi pc: 

Luana_Capilla32_1-1712292481373.pngLuana_Capilla32_2-1712292508738.png

Luana_Capilla32_3-1712292513997.png

Espero que pueda ayudarme, muchas gracias!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Luana_Capilla32,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Tenga en cuenta que solo puedo apoyarlo en inglés. He utilizado herramientas de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo que puede haber una traducción incorrecta.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• When did the issue start, and have you made any recent changes that might cause the issue?
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
  • In what game did the issue occur? And please translate the error messages to English so we can further understand them.
  • Upon checking your device manager, there was a yellow bang on one of the sections. Please check that section with the yellow bang and share with us the error message that is being shown there.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Luana_Capilla32, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Luana_Capilla32, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,
Carmona A.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Luana_Capilla32, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead. 

Best regards, 
Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos