When i turn on my laptop, short after iniciating, my screen turns into a redish colour. I conected the laptop to a tv and the problem persisted (so is not a wire problem) and windows tech support redirect me here, saying that here i will be provided with correct drivers (they stayed that a recent windows update has affected my card and needed specific drivers). So here I am. Here's my data and my diagnosis,
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
Driver Version: 220.127.116.1173
Operating System: Windows* 10 Home (10.0.18362)
Thanks for reading
Is this a laptop? If so, get the latest driver from your laptop manufacturer.
You may want to use the latest DCH driver, but it is at your own risk:
Here is download page for the driver you need: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28991/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?wapkw=intel%c2....
Do the following:
- Download this driver to your desktop.
- Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless.
- Uninstall the existing graphics driver. Do so from the Apps and Features applet; do not uninstall from Device Manager!
- Reboot, keeping Internet access disabled.
- Install the new driver you downloaded previously.
- Reboot again.
- Reconnect Internet.
- Test. Test. Test.
Hope this helps,