Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Error updating graphics driver to version x.x.x.7372 The message says: The driver being installed is not validated for this system. Customize the appropriate controller through the system manufacturer. It will exit the installation program

ROrte1
Beginner

DRIVER ERROR.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi,

1. I can't translate what is written on the image attache, however, follow my instructions, how to perform clean installation of DCH driver:
  2. Download the latest DCH driver version 26.20.100.7323 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29127/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t
  3. Disconnect the internet.
  4. Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device . Check the Delete the driver software from this device option.
  5. Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
  6. Now, install previously downloaded driver 26.20.100.7372 
  7. Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.

Leon

0 Kudos
ROrte1
Beginner

Thank you very much, I fixed the error apparently it was by the assistant and the previous version of the driver

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

I'm glad that the problem was solved. Your previous driver was the "old style" driver. Now,while you have installed the new DCH driver, the next driver update will go flawlessly.

Leon

0 Kudos