Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

File xx.xx.15.48

SAnde37
Beginner

I've been trying to find a file xx.xx.15.48 for Star Wars Battlefront 2. I have been looking at reviews and Q/A on the Intel site about the file xx.xx.15.48. from the looks of it, it seems like there is not a file xx.xx.15.48, but up to xx.xx.15.40/45. and no later (from what I understand). I have updated the Computer graphics design to a 10.18.10.5129 off of the Intel update for the computer. I have tried the suggestions off of the review and i'm not sure if i'm doing it right, but it has not worked yet. What are your suggestions.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You haven't provided enough information. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

0 Kudos
SAnde37
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Follow this process:

1. Download the latest graphics driver package for your processor. Here is link to this driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=75192.
  2. Disconnect your laptop from the Internet. Unplug any Ethernet cable and disable wireless.
  3. Using the Apps & Features applet, uninstall the Intel Graphics driver package.
  4. Reboot, keeping Internet disconnected.
  5. In the Device Manager app, expand the Display Adapters section.
  6. If the only graphics adapter present is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, go to Step 9.
  7. Right-click on the entry for the Intel graphics adapter and select Uninstall device. Checkmark the Delete the driver software... question and then click on the Uninstall button.
  8. Go back to Step 4.
  9. Install the driver package you downloaded in Step 1.
  10. Reboot.
  11. Reconnect Internet.
  12. Done.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
epl207
Beginner

I am having the same issue with an older laptop. Can you help? SSU info attached.

0 Kudos