Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Games do not add to the intel graphics command center

Marco2
New Contributor I

Hello, as title say, when i scan for installed games on my pc they do not add to the command center, even if they are games oficially supported from gameplayintel, is this normal?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the full model name of your processor?

2. What is the graphics driver version installed?

3. What is the version of the Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC)?

4. Did the Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC)use to add a game or is this issue recent? If so, when did it start?

5. Can you take a video of the issue?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Marco2
New Contributor I

Hi DeividA_Intel, thank you for your reply, i have an intel core i5 1035G1 with an intel UHD igpu, i will attach a report down here for more information, since my machine is a HP notebook i'm running the latest OEM driver provided by HP, i've been using this machine for 2 month and only few games seems to be recognized by the command center, even if all the game i own are listed as compatible in the gameplayintel website, i just want to know if this is normal or it's due to the fact that i've every game installed in an external hard disk, or just because command center doesn't support all games.

Thanks in advice for your respond.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

I would like to inform you that having the games in an external HD may be affecting when the Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC) tries to auto-detect the games since it is designed to search for known or common paths. Some games can’t be detected because they have a separate launcher (for example, Steam*, Epic*, and others).

The Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC) may detect some games from these launchers but it may not locate all of them. Also, I would like to know if you tried to manually add the game to the Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC).

If you have not tried it, you can follow the step from this link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056314/graphics.html

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Marco2
New Contributor I

Hi Deivid A. , thank you so much for your respond, i will try add them manually, thank you again for your time.

Best regards

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

I am glad to hear that you will try the steps recommended, do not hesitate to let me know if the steps helped or if the issue persists.

Regards,   

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2,  

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Marco2
New Contributor I
Hello Deivid A.
Yes i've tried adding games manually in the graphics command center, It works, but with one game i've experinced crash on startup if it's added to the command center, once i remove it, It start working normally again, this game Is outward, i've had this problem only with this single title, any idea why this happen?

Thanks in advice

Best regard
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is expected since the games are not in local or familiar paths. As a test, I recommend you try with a local game and see if the issue persists.

If possible (and if this is not the case), try to install "Outward" on your computer (local HDD/SSD), and please let me know if you experience the same behavior.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2,  

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Marco2,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos