Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Games go back to black bars after choosing stretched in IGCC and in game settings?

Saul1
Novice

Sooo when ever I set my graphics to 800x600 stretched in IGCC it goes back to maintain aspect ratio only in the game even though the ingame settings are also 4:3 800x600. Reinstalled the game and intel drivers multiple times, tried different commands for the game, changed the settings while the game was open and no dice... my dxdiag is below. I have no idea what to do, I just want to play my game on stretched. Everything is up to date, usually this could have easily been done if the override application setting from intel graphics control panel hadnt been removed....

Please help, thanks,

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Saul1
Novice

here is the txt file for the info on my system, removed my IP addresses though

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Saul1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1- A list with examples of the games that are experiencing this behavior.

2- Is this happening on the laptop's built-in display and/or on external displays?

3- Please provide detailed step-by-step instructions so we can try to replicate this in our lab. You may also share a short video or screenshots to show the behavior.

4- Please generate a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the link and attach the .txt file to your reply. If you are using external displays, make sure they are connected to the laptop when generating the report.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Saul1

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Saul1

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos