Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Genshin Impact Graphic issue

Asusk513EA
Novice

I am using Intel Iris Xe Graphic and few of my Genshin characters' graphics have glitches like this. This really affect my experience, because of what I see there's also people that were having this problem and most of them were using Intel Iris Xe Graphics. Please tell me how to solve this.

Asusk513EA_0-1647004898432.png

Asusk513EA_1-1647004899916.png

Asusk513EA_2-1647004899990.png

Asusk513EA_3-1647004899951.png

Device name DESKTOP-86M7GQ9
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.70 GB usable)
Device ID C1B9D662-D3A1-4881-9273-290276343C26
Product ID 00327-36334-60575-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Driver version :30.0.101.1405

Thank you

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Waynester
Beginner

Beatiful

0 Kudos
Asusk513EA
Novice

How could you say it's beautiful

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Asusk513EA,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system, we will do our best to help you. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Graphic settings being used (resolution, graphic quality, etc.). 
  2. Where did you download the game from?
  3. Do you get any freezes, crashes, or error messages?

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
asus513
Novice

I'm sorry for using my different account because my first account suddenly has been disable.

for the graphic, I set it to low, the game I download it from the official website and for the game it gone smoothly but only has bug with the graphic.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Asusk513EA,

It is important for you to know that this is a known issue and a team is working to release a fix, however, there is no ETA for it to get released. In this case, we recommend performing a clean install of the graphics drivers using version 27.20.100.8783. Follow these steps:

Check Windows* updates:

• Click the Windows Start button. 

• Click the search and type Windows updates and click on that option.

• Select Check for Updates and ensure you have the latest Windows* version. 

Clean installation of the Graphics Driver:

1- Download the driver and save the installer on the computer.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/29904/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

2- Disconnect from the internet to make sure the driver will not be automatically updated by Windows.

3- Uninstall the Intel Graphics driver. To do this, please follow the steps on the link below under these sections:

• Uninstalling the Intel Graphics Driver via the Device Manager Method

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics.html

4- Restart the computer.

5- Right-click the Windows Start button. Select Device Manager.

6- If no older drivers are stored in the system, the graphics controller in Device Manager should now be listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter', 'Standard VGA Graphics Adapter', or similar. If not, repeat step 3. Repeat the process until it is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter'.

7- Install the driver.

8- Once the latest driver has been installed, enable the internet connection again.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
asus513
Novice

I had do all the following steps but it won't work, it still had the bug

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Asus513,

Thank you for the information provided.  

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
asus513
Novice

I hope this issue could be fix. thank you!

JosueO_Intel

Hello Asus513,

Hope you are doing great and staying safe, in this case, it is important for you to know that this is a known issue and a team is working on a fix. There is no ETA for it to get released, our recommendation is to keep checking our download center and release notes to get the latest drivers and know when the fix gets released. 

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos