Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20925 Discussions

Graphic Drivers issues

vuongtruc
Beginner

vuongtruc_0-1720359005801.png

My laptop is using the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver. However, when I watch music videos on YouTube, I encounter a problem like the one shown in this picture. This problem only occurs when I watch music videos.

When I watch other types of videos or use other apps, this problem does not occur.

I tried:

• Using another browser -> still have the error
  • Reinstalling Chrome -> still have the error
  • Reinstalling the driver -> still have the error
  • Deleting the driver -> it works, but I don't think it's good to use a laptop without a graphics driver

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Vuongtruc,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, complete model of your system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

Furthermore, may we know when the issue started? And was the system working fine before? 

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

vuongtruc
Beginner

Thank you for replying.

I found a way to resolve this issue by turning off the hardware acceleration in Chrome. However, I was still using it without any issues before. I haven't changed anything in my system, and I installed the driver from the Intel website.

0 Kudos