Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

HDMI won't send signal out / Intel HD Graphics 620

hbell2
Beginner

hey,

i have a Dell Inspiron 5567, 7th-Gen i7 processor, 8gb RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620 + ATI Radeon R7 M440 running. since around february my HDMI port won't send a signal to any device through any cable (yes, i've tested on multiple screens and with multiple cables).

my BIOS is updated and i've updated both video cards, and i've even clean installed both of their drivers on OEM and Generic versions and nothing has changed. i really need to setup another monitor urgently, i've tirelessly run the web after a solution to this, and found nothing. also updated my Windows 10 to the 2004 version today.

any thoughts are appreciated.

thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello hbell2

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

I can see that you have done very good testing on the DELL™ laptop since you mentioned that you have tested the HDMI® port with different cables, displays, and you have already tested both OEM and Intel® drivers and you still have no signal on the system, this points to as physical/hardware issue on the system, and the best approach would be evaluating the unit with the OEM (DELL™).

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos