Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Has anyone reported the issues with Compuhost karaoke software and Intel video cards?

DMosl
Beginner

My two computers both have Intel video cards and they crash while in the middle of hosting karaoke. The software company believes your drivers is the main cause. They now advise to not purchase computers using your cards. I already have invested and I’m stuck. I have your most recent drivers and it still crashes.

is there way to “help” so that the fixes are possibly included in the next driver patch? Do we know when a driver update is available?

Is anyone else experiencing this and have a fix?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DMosl,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computers and software requirements.

Please run the following tools on both computers and attach the reports generated. 

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

• Intel® SSU Download link  
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". \
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

2. DXDIAG 

• Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R. 
  • On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK. 
  • On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information. 
  • Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save. 

What is the name of the karaoke software? Can you please share a link to download the software?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
DMosl
Beginner

here are the four files you requested and the website link https://www.karaokeware.com/

0 Kudos
DMosl
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
DMosl
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
DMosl
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DMosl,

Thank you for your response.

I was wondering if there are some log files from the application or any errors that you can provide us maybe some screenshots in order to look up the source of the error, you might check the event viewer when the application crashes then share us the information.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DMosl,

Were you able to check the previous post?

I will try to test this behavior on our end by using the trial version available online.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DMosl,

I Would like to update the thread.

I tested this software on our end, it did not crash using Intel® HD Graphics 530, please let me know if I am missing anything on the configuration that you might have done on the software, I used the free trial version.

Here a video attached to the thread.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
DMosl
Beginner

It crashes intermittently so unless you ran it for hours you might not notice. I have it happen on two different computers using Intel graphics cards. The software company has documented the issues. I could send you logs of when the crash occurs or anything you need to help me resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello DMosl,

Thank you for your response.

We understand that the issue happens intermittently and the software needs to be running for hours in order for us to experience the issue as you do, in this case since we are using a free trial we can only run the karaoke songs for 125 seconds, so our recommendation is to report the issue as you already did to the software developer then they can contact Intel directly to report the issue so the software developer might provide a license to work on it.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos