Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Hi I have a problem when I play steam games my screen flickers on/off please help Driver details Intel HD Graphics 630 Radeon RX VEga M GH Graphics

CJohn28
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ANagy4
Beginner

First of all, have you installed the latest graphic drivers ?

Regards,

Attila

https://csaloganylaptopszerviz.hu

0 Kudos
CJohn28
Beginner

Yes its all up to date

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
CJohn28, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your platform: What is the model of the processor? What is the model of the motherboard? If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? Is this a new computer? Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? Was it working fine before? When did the issue start? Which is the Windows* version that you are using? This problem, it happens with all the games or just with some of them? Please provide the name of them? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
CJohn28, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
CJohn28, You are very welcome, thank you for letting us know those details. Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos