Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

How Can I Download Intel Graphics Commander

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

I Want To Ask How Can I Download Intel Graphics Commander For My Pc 

When I Open Store And Try To Click On Get It's Blocked I cannot Click On Get Option To Download Intel Graphics Commander Please Give Me A Solution 
The Get Button Is Not Highlighted And I can't Click On That 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LAVITEN 

1. I'm glad that you successfully installed the IGCP.

2. Updating Windows to version 2004 will not enable you to install the IGCC, since you need to have also other CPU  - 6th Generation and up. Your CPU is to old. However it is good to have updated Windows.

Leon

View solution in original post

29 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

"I Want To Ask How Can I Download Intel Graphics Commander For My Pc "  ?  Do you want Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC) or the older Intel Graphics Control Panel (IGCP)?

Leon

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

I want To Download Graphics Command Center (IGCC) 

Thank You For Replying 

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Intel Graphics Command Center should be downloaded as a part of Intel DCH Graphics Driver. However please download from this link.

Leon

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

I have Tried It 
It Doesn't Works 

Please Take A Look On The Screen Shot Below I have Attached 

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

I can't see any image attached to your post. In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

Thank You I Will Try It But First I am Uploading The Image To Google Drive Please Take A Look Then Reply Me I should download the Intel System Support Utility  Or Not 

Here's The Link Of The Photo https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciw12_4XWCCF4W4KekcSq3HGNSHYZOd0/view?usp=sharing 
Please Reply Me After Seeing The Photo

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LAVITEN 

1. I don't know exactly what am I seeing on the image you uploaded. It is from the link I've given you? When I click on this link I can  something else (see the attached image).

2. Can you check in the Start Menu, under letter "I" if you have the IGCC installed already?

Leon

IGCC.jpg

LeonWaksman
Super User

One thing more: if you want me to check if your system meets the minimum requirements for IGCC, I need to see the SSU report.

leon

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

I Have Done The SSU Scan And This Is The Report 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1if9ze3PPAz_r08yDH5wVwZUh5ILYLxpH/view?usp=sharing
I uploaded The .txt File To Google Drive You Can See It 

Thank You! 

🙂

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LAVITEN 

1. Your system doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for IGCC. Your CPU is to old and the Windows Version is to old. You are running Windows version 1607.

2. Try to install Intel Graphics Control Panel instead. 

3. I suggest that you should try to  update your Windows as well. Use the Windows Update Assistant.

Leon

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

@LeonWaksman  

Thank You !

I Already Have Intel HD Graphics Control Panel 

And One More Thing If I update My Windows Will (IGCC) Intel HD Graphics Commander Work ?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LAVITEN 

1. I'm glad that you successfully installed the IGCP.

2. Updating Windows to version 2004 will not enable you to install the IGCC, since you need to have also other CPU  - 6th Generation and up. Your CPU is to old. However it is good to have updated Windows.

Leon

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

I Can Not Update My Windows As I don't Know It's Cracked Or Genuine 

Please Tell Me How Can I check Whether  it is cracked or genuine 

Thank You 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@LAVITEN You should seek assistance from Microsoft for updating or upgrading your copy of Windows 10.

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

@AlHill 

I See Thank You I contacted The Microsoft Client  

He Says I Have A Pirated Windows 😞 

So I Can Upgrade it 

I will Buy it soon

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"pirated"?  I am not sure how that is possible.  You can still get Windows 10 for free, even today, 5 years after Microsoft released it.  if you have a windows 7, 8, or 8.x key, you can still use that to activate your windows.

Whatever the case, you do need to get current.  Your situation will only worsen the longer you stay where you are.

LAVITEN
New Contributor I

Oh @AlHill 

If I Will Download Windows 10 Then Just enter the license  key from wherever I Have Got So then I can Update My windows 10 ? With any windows key ? 

So then I can Activate it with cmd also 

Then When I will Update My Windows it will not get inactivated ?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LAVITEN 

1. There is no such thing "cracked" Windows 10. Either it is Activated (in this case you can get the update), or it is not Activated (the updates are not possible).

2. In order to check the Activation Status, open Window Settings Update & Security > Activation. If your Windows is Activated, you should see Status similar to this on the attached image.

Leon

0 Kudos
LAVITEN
New Contributor I

@LeonWaksman  

I Go There But Mine It is Written 

Windows is activated using your organization's Activation Service 

Microsoft Client Said That It Is pirated 

So I can Update My Windows ? 😞

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LAVITEN 

1. Your laptop was probably company laptop in the past and the activation has expired.

2. Please read the following: Windows is activated using your organization's Activation Service and could be there is a answer for you.

3. There is no such thing "pirated" Windows 10. In your case the activation was disabled. 

Leon

0 Kudos