Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

How can I restore my web cameras which are not working and have the error sign in Device Manager

CClay1
Beginner

The Intel(R) drivers are OV2680, installed 1/10/2016. As usual Windows 10 reports they are the 'latest and the best' so cannot be updated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please provide more information. What web cameras? What Windows version (Windows 10 Home 64-bit update 1809, for example)?

...S

0 Kudos
CClay1
Beginner
Hello Thanks for your response. I am glad this option is available as I have tried to reply on the Forum itself for a couple of hours but am unable to sign in, the emails supposedly sent to me to reset my password have not arrived. Now to your questions: I have a Tablet PC, the cameras are part of the device (Cube iWork 10.1). I have Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit which is updated apart from the current May update which has not arrived yet. The problem with the cameras (plus a few other things) may have resulted from the ‘April” update which arrived end of February. It is seems the camera 0V260 driver(s) (dated 1/16/2016) is implicated but it cannot be updated; the Intel (R) scan via this site reports no problems with any drivers. CC Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

All you can do is contact the tablet vendor and ask them if they have an updated driver for the camera.

...S

0 Kudos