Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

How do I get DSA to recognize that I have the most current graphics driver installed?

KMitc4
Beginner

I have an Intel 4600 running version 20.19.15.5058 on Windows 10. DSA keeps notifying me that I have 1 update to my graphics driver even after I have installed this update over 10 times. I have even tried uninstalling the current driver manually to no avail. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Intel management has been informed of the problems in the most recent release of IDSA.

If you provide your IDSA logs, it may help them. Look here for the logs: C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello KMitc4, We would like to continue working on this issue. First, run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread to take a look at your hardware/system configuration. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Just download the latest IDSA and try again. It has been "fixed".

Doc

0 Kudos