Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

How to I get intel graphic control panel without microsoft store?

Loty3838
New Contributor I

My Windows is Windows 10 64bit 1809 and I haven't got a microsoft store app.
My CPU is intel core i5 10300H 2.5ghz

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you using a DCH driver?  If so, the download is automatic.  Look under "I" in the start menu.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Loty3838
New Contributor I

Yes I am using DCH driver but there isn't any file under the I on search.

I downloaded the SSI and the file is here.

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Loty3838

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In compliance with Microsoft® new Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Intel has stopped bundling the Intel® Graphics Command Center and the Intel® Graphics Control Panel with DCH Graphics Drivers.

UWP requires that all driver-dependent applications be made available only through the Microsoft* Store.

Based on the intel Intel® System Support report (Intel® SSU) we noticed that the system is running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel).

If you are facing challenges since access to the Microsoft* Store may be limited, for Windows 10 Enterprise or IoT Enterprise LTSC, Microsoft’s current recommendation is to use a Device Management solution until Device Update Center is made available by Microsoft:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/enterprise-app-management

For more information, please check this link:

Installing Intel® Graphics Command Center and Intel® Graphics Control Panel on Windows® 10 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) >> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055210/graphics.html

In this case, we recommend consulting directly with Microsoft* for further information on these solutions.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

I Installed the App but ı got an error. When I try to open Graphic command center, the splash screen comes up and the app shuts down instantly.
When I try to open Graphic Control Panel I get an error. The error message is "gfxlauncher.exe the service failed to start"

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@AndrewG_Intel   This user has multiple threads, and is using a 10th gen processor.  He refuses advice:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/HOW-TO-I-GET-INTEL-GRAPH%C4%B0C-COMMAND-CENTER-W%C4%B0THOUT-US%C4%B0NG/m-p/1230358#M91719

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Loty3838
New Contributor I

He already answer my question bye for you

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello all,

@Loty3838, since you mentioned our post has answered your question and considering the recommendation is to check this directly with Microsoft* support, we will proceed to close this thread now.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos