Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I can't record anything with Intel Graphic Command Center

kahilo42
Beginner

Here is the error.

kahilo42_0-1626079044074.png

And here is my laptop specs: 

kahilo42_1-1626079152565.png

Att: I don't use vpn, and the firewall isn't blocking.
My system diagnostic below

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @kahilo42

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you contacted Intel® Customer Support through internal web tickets and based on the issue description provided in those cases, we noticed you mentioned the issue started "after updating to Windows® 11" so this is pointing out the issue is very specific to this operating system (OS) version.

We also found another thread describing the same issue/inquiry and the same OS version (Windows* 11) as the one in this thread: "erro ao iniciar gravação no windows 11". We would like to confirm that the information provided by the community in that thread was correct.

Based on the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, the system is running Windows* 11 Home 10.0.22000. Intel® must validate the Operating System (OS) prior to the OS release and Windows* 11 has not been officially released yet. This is still an Insider* version. These Insider* versions are created/released for testing and we cannot guarantee its proper functionality and the recommendation is to report any issue related to it to Microsoft* since this is an open software testing program by Microsoft. In addition, our latest graphics driver does not support this Windows* version yet. For more details please refer to Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now from our end. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician