Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

IGCC(Beta) not working properly

Hitontwo2
Beginner

I'm currently using beta version of IGCC because the release version don't have capture and game optimization features.

But Im facing issues while detecting games and using hotkeys for recording clips.I have installed games like valorant, csgo, tf2 etc installed but none of them is been detected by IGCC.

iGPU: Intel HD 610,

Graphics Driver: 31.0.101.2115

IGCC Version: 1.100.1300.0

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hitontwo2  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening, I will gladly assist you here. 

I would like to let you know that the Intel Graphics Command Center will attempt to locate these games at typical installation locations. However, some games can’t be detected because they have a separate launcher (for example, Steam*, Epic*, and others). The Intel Graphics Command Center may detect some games from these launchers but it may not locate all of them. We're adding discoverable games to our catalog regularly. There are also times when a game is updated and a configuration in game has changed so the game becomes undetectable with the existing parameters. This will require an update to the Intel Graphics Command Center, which will make this game detectable again. However, you can always add games manually via the “+” button (Add Games).  

You can verify this public information in this article: How to Add Games in the Intel® Graphics Command Center 

Regarding your issues with hotkeys: 

-Was it working before?  

-Have you tried reinstalling the app? 

-Does it happen with specific hotkeys or all of them? 

Please take in mind that Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) can disable certain hot-key functions. You may not be able to select a new hot key combination if it is already being used for another application. You can verify this information in this article: How to Change Hot Keys for Intel® Graphics 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Hitontwo2
Beginner

I dont know im testing the feature for first time.
I tried reinstalling but it didnt work.
It only have problem with hotkeys related to recording

0 Kudos
Hitontwo2
Beginner
0 Kudos
Hitontwo2
Beginner

Alright

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
0 Kudos
Hitontwo2
Beginner

Xbox game bar for some reason uses a lot of resource comparing to IGCC

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hitontwo2  

Thank you for the information provided. 

Have you tried changing the hotkey for the recording feature? These are the different methods: How to Change Hot Keys for Intel® Graphics 

As previously mentioned in my post, the OEM can disable certain hotkeys due to their customizations and this might be the case, especially if only happens with a specific hotkey. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hitontwo2  

In that case, please provide us with an IGCC report and Intel® SSU report for further investigation: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

How to generate the IGCC report

1. Go to Intel Graphics Command Center. 
  2. Click on the "?" Icon on the left bar. 
  3. Go to the System Diagnostic Tab. 
  4. Click on the Generate Report option. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hitontwo2  

Thank you for the reports provided. 

I will proceed to investigate, as soon as I have updates, I will let you know in this post. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Hitontwo2
Beginner
0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hitontwo2  

Thank you for your time. 

The screen recording feature is not supported anymore in IGCC, since it was moved to Arc Control, as you can verify in this article: Intel® Graphics Command Center Missing Capture & Game Related Features.  

Unfortunately, due to this reason, we cannot promise to work on any fix based on what was mentioned before.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos