Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel AVStream Camera 2500 driver update - where is it?

WD2093AU
Beginner

Driver and Support Assistant is reporting an update available for this Intel AvStream Camera 2500 and telling me to install Intel Graphics Windows 10 DCH drivers - but I have installed this (twice). The Assistant continues to report the Camera driver has an update available, yet the Intel HD Graphics 615 device shows as "Up to Date" so the install of Windows 10 DCH drivers appears to have worked.

Is the Assistant wrong or can I download just the Avstream Camera 2500 driver by itself from somewhere else? Or is the DCH install not updating the Avstream Camera but not telling me?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

There are outstanding issues with Intel Driver and Support Assistant where it tells you that you need to install a driver that you already have installed (and there is a whole bunch of drivers that this can happen with). Don't worry about it; just skip installing it again.

I could not find a driver in the Intel download catalog for this camera, but do see drivers in the Microsoft Windows Update database.

...S

0 Kudos
ARadi2
Beginner

I've had the same issue for a while. Getting annoying

0 Kudos
User1592672760333169

I have the same issue.

Looks to me the problem is more than the "Intel Driver and Support Assistant".

In fact, the Intel AVStream Camera driver is nowhere available for download, even manually.

0 Kudos