Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Intel Arc Control Display Issues

GobsOfCurrent
Novice

Hi all.

I've had an Arc 770 for about a week now, and there have been a couple of quirks with the command center software that I was hoping someone knew a fix for.

1) App is not auto-launching on startup.  Arc Control is listed as a startup app in my Task Manager startup tab, but I always need to manually launch it upon startup. Is this a different arc background process that I am not aware of, or is there a startup bug.

2) In the performance telemetry window, when I first launch the control center, the graph outputs do not function properly.  Both display a text readout of the current value, but the graph remains blank until I disable 1 of them.

System Info:
Arc Driver version: 31.0.101.3793
Arc Control Center version: 1.57.4034.4

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello GobsOfCurrent,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the startup and telemetry problem you experience. 

Let us ask information to further help out.

• Have you tried with the latest Intel® Arc™ Graphics Windows* DCH Driver 31.0.101.3490
  • Do you experience this problem with other apps, like the startup problem and telemetry performance? 

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
GobsOfCurrent
Novice

Hi Luis,

I did try the DCH Driver 31.0.101.3490, and it too had both the startup and telemetry issues.

That said, I just installed the more recent 31.0.101.3802 DCH driver and intel ARC command center is now available at startup through the ALT+O and ALT+I hotkeys.

The ALT+O Telemetry readout issue still remains, however, and the graphical readouts still remain blank until one is manually disabled in the command center.  An image below shows what I am seeing:

TelemetryReadoutPicture.png

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello GobsOfCurrent, 

Thank you for the information. 

So you rely on manually launching Intel® Arc by pressing the hotkeys, so still does not launch automatically when Windows boots?

Please clarify when you referred to both about the telemetry problem, you mean about GPU voltage and clock graphs down on the picture?

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600

• steps: Open the tool>checkmark option Everything> click on scan> on dropdown Summary/detailed>next>click on Save (save the information to a file)>name it as you want> and attach it in your email reply.   

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello GobsOfCurrent, 

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance.

In order to continue, please provide the complete information. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello GobsOfCurrent, 

I have not heard back from you about your inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Thank you for choosing Intel.  

Best regards,  

Luis A. 

0 Kudos