Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Intel DSA is not downloading the latest drivers

papiyeen
Beginner

Hey there. 

I was using Intel DSA for a long time but for some weeks somehow it just decide to not working with me 😄 

I search my issue but no one experied it before. I delete DSA and used uninstall tool. But still same. DSA is searching system detecting all new drivers but when I click download button, it is just not downloading. 

papiyeen_0-1611950571127.png

An example one, just waiting for last 10 minutes. 

I do hope someone can help 🙂 

Best wishes

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel

Hello papiyeen,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you please generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach it to this thread.

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

•          Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information

•          By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

•          Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

•          To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

* Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).

Also, attach the following log files:

1.        The latest Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Uninstaller log file: using File Explorer, search for DSAUninstaller.log

2.        The latest Intel® Driver & Support Assistant log files: using File Explorer: go to folder = C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA, and zip the Log files or entire folder.

Note: Uncheck Hide System files to see the AppData folder.

Show hidden files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files

-Do you mind also sharing with us what browsers have you tested the assistant on, and also if you have cleared your browser’s cache?

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel

Hello papiyeen,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Best regards,

Victor G. 

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel

Hello papiyeen,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored 

Victor G. 

0 Kudos