Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel Graphics 530 causing some games like Minecraft and Roblox to launch but with a white screen although with every other function ie. music, and interaction with the cursor just no visual.

AMads4
Beginner

Hi I have an acer predator with a nvidia GTX 970M and a Intel HD Graphics 530 When i try to launch certain applications (used to be Origin, battle net and firefox before i hard reset my system to factory settings.) (now its Minecraft and Roblox) I am greeted by a white screen instead of the content of the game/app. I tried looking for solutions online and found multiple poeople dealing with the same problem with the same driver being Intel HD Graphics 530. They said to reroll to a older version of the driver but the option for me is grayed out and i cant do anything. I also tried to download older versions to find they are either incompatible or not supported by acer and i have to do it through them. When i tried to do it through acer they only support one version of the driver which is the one i have issued with 22.20.16.4691. Please help me find a solution id just like to run all my games/app without an issue. Also having wiped my computer and reinstalled everything i know this must be a driver issue.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello AMads4, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AMads4
Beginner

Here is my report. sorry for the late reply.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello AMads4, Thank you for your response. Upon reviewing the information in the report you have attached I can see that the Windows build you are running is not the latest one. Please go to "Settings" in your system and then Windows updates to check for any possible updates. If this does not update your Windows build to the latest one then please refer to the link below: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 * Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. * NOTE: Still, make sure to scan for updates with the Windows updater for any possible updates for the graphics adapter since I see that the driver version is old. You can try as well, going into device manager and expand the "Display Adapters", right-click on the HD Graphics and select "Update Driver" to look for possible driver updates. Once this has been done, check to see if the issue persists, if it does, please provide me with another DxDiag report. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello AMads4, Were you able to check my previous post? Let me know if you were able to follow the instructions and if you need more assistance. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello AMads4, Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos