Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20839 Discussions

Intel Graphics 630 error (code 43)

AKomi2
Beginner

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 64 bit on an Asus N580VD.

For some time now I have been experiencing somewhat of a lag when it comes to my screen especially when opening the start menu. It is as if it takes some time for the actions I have commanded to actually happen. Then a few days ago I noticed an exclamation mark next to the Intel Graphics driver menu in the Device Manager. Once I opened up the properties, I get the following message: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

I read through a few topics of users reporting the same issue. Some have talked about possible reinstallation of the OS, among other similar drastic solutions, which I do not want to undertake for a simple driver. I contacted Asus which advised me to perform a System Restore - surely, there must be a more simple solution than this one...

I tried to update the driver - the system tells me it is the latest one I have. No results show up on Windows update either. Certain users suggested deinstalling the driver completely, however, I am unsure as to whether that is safe to do? I would appreciate actual feedback on my issue, as I often work with image-editing software, notably Adobe products, and obviously the error is impeding all that.

Thank you!

28 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello GuruPrasannaV

Thank you for joining the thread.

I recommend creating a new thread since you are having a different system configuration and problem, please make sure you add the information of the system model and specs and detail information of the operating system that you are running, plus all the information that you have added to this thread, so we can get more information about the problem.

Thank you; hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
sjone8
Beginner

Intel Graphics 630 error is a kind of Intell Driver error reported on Windows 10 with error code 43 in Device Manager. So if your system shows such an error, then first make sure that you have installed the particular Intel Graphics Driver on your windows 10. If it is not installed, then do it, otherwise, consult via https://mailhelp.net/hotmail-support/ Hotmail Support Number to bug this error.

0 Kudos
DAnde2
Beginner

Hello.

I have the same exact laptop as akomitska that is an Asus N580VD and i'm having the same exact problem that is error code 43. All the adapters are up to date and i can't seem to find the solution to this problem. Since this problem came up, the brightness of my laptop is always at the maximum and i can't adjust it whatsoever. Please help me, the brightness is killing my eyes and i can't use my laptop for long due to this problem.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dylananderton

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

Looking in to the report that you have shared with us, I see that you Intel® HD graphics driver version is .4877 I would recommend updating the Intel® graphics driver to a more recent driver version, upon looking into the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) driver for your system I found the they offer the Intel® graphics version .6025 (https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-Pro-15-N580VD/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-Pro-15-N580VD/HelpDesk_Download/).

Download the diver on the on the link provided previously, once the driver is downloaded take your system out of internet connection, uninstall the current driver following these steps:

1. On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
  2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
  3. Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
  4. Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  5. Select the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device.
  6. Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Once the system has rebooted install the driver on the system.

Hope his help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
abdosaleh
Beginner

Hello 

I have the same problem with Dell precision 3530 windows 10 64 bit

the brightness is always maximum 

i tried to update intel uhd 630 driver many times and didn't work.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dylananderton

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I'm using Windows 10 home 64 bit version 1803 on Asus Aspire F5-573 and I'm getting the same Code 43 error for Intel HD Graphics 620. Please find attached the system information.

Thank you for your help

All the Best

Tadej

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, I have a similar issue with intel graphics drivers. I've tried different things but i keep getting error 43 when i try to install drivers for my intel graphics, as well as my NVIDIA control panel not working. Thank you for your help in advance.

0 Kudos