Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center - No Power Options

perks
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I am currently facing an issue with my laptop right now. Well, first thing is that I use to have Intel Graphics Control Panel on my windows 10 laptop. After I upgraded to windows 11 and roll back again to windows 10, it was gone. 

As ive read there was no longer Intel Graphics Control panel and was replaced with Command Center, my only concern is that there is no power options similar to the old control panel that intel has.

I have problems with adaptive screen brightness and wanted to turn it off. In my windows 10 settings, there is no adaptive brightness option, but whenever I open dark backgrounds or movie, it automatically adjusts the brightness.

I figured this might be the intel graphics card in my laptop, but I couldnt find the settings on the command center.

Please bring an update on this :((

Thank you,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

perks, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the laptop?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Is there any particular reason why you did the upgrade to Windows* 11?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides the OS upgrade?

Which specific Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello perks, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello perks, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos