Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD 4000 graphic driver issue with windows 10

MSher3
Beginner

Dear All,

I am facing a huge issue with my Intel 4000 driver after ugrading to windows 10 several months ago and I have tried every workaround.

Issue details: if I installed the right driver the screen keeps flickirng and If I removed it and went with Microsoft driver I cant control the screen brightness anymore.

Help please

thanks

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSher3, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. First, we would like to gather the following information: 1. System model. 2. Are you running Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) drivers or generic drivers? 3. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSher3, If the issue persists, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSher3
Beginner
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSher3, To better assist you, please provide the information requested on the first post. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSher3
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

attached the report as requested

thanks

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSher3, Thank you for your response. It seems that there is no Windows* 10 driver available at your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) website. For Intel® HD Graphics 4000, you can try installing the generic driver available at our Download Center: Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Version: 15.33.47.5059 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28164/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499 **Note: We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided. If this is the driver you have been trying to install, then we recommend contacting your system manufacturer for further support for Windows* 10 drivers. Additionally, you may install the operating system that came with your computer and use the OEM drivers. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSher3, Were you able to perform the steps recommended above? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSher3
Beginner
I have tried all steps and nothing worksThanks Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------From: Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> Date: 3/2/19 1:51 AM (GMT+02:00) To: shisho.moh@gmail.com Subject: WannerG_Intel answered you: Intel HD 4000 graphic driver issue with windows 10 @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://forums.intel.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } Hello MSher3, Were you able to perform the steps recommended above? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation             WannerG_Intel (Intel) Hello MSher3, Were you able to perform the steps recommended above?Wanner G.Intel Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation   View/Answer   or reply to this email             Replying to       MSher3 (Customer) asked a question. Saturday, ١٦ February ٢٠١٩ ٨:٠٩ PM Intel HD 4000 graphic driver issue with windows 10Dear All,  I am facing a huge issue with my Intel 4000 driver after ugrading to windows 10 several months ago and I have tried every workaround. Issue details: if I installed the right driver the screen keeps flickirng and If I removed it and went with Microsoft driver I cant control the screen brightness anymore.  Help please  thanks               WannerG_Intel (Intel) Hello MSher3, Were you able to perform the steps recommended above?Wanner G.Intel Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation Saturday, ٢ March ٢٠١٩ ١:٥١ AM               You're receiving emails when someone "Comments on my posts."   To change or turn off Forums email, log in as 300002100677@intel.com.isvc.   Are notifications about this post getting annoying? Reply to this email with the word " mute ".   For Privacy and Legal notices, please visit these links: http://www.intel.com/privacy, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/legal/terms-of-use.html.        
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSher3, Thank you for your response. In this case, we recommend following the steps recommended on this thread and contact your system manufacturer for further support. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos