Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20711 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Problem

idata
Employee

Hello everyone,

I tried to update my Intel HD Graphic driver to the 15.28.15.64.3062 version that came out 03/21/2013 and I'm pretty sure I don't have that version.

I downloaded the zip and the exe version but in both case it showed me the same error message:

"this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

I checked and I do have all the requirements that are written in the "Installation_Readme" file. I'm only not sure about the third condition which is:

"There should be sufficient hard disk space in the directory on the system in order to install this software" because I don't know where to find

that information but i think I have space because I have about 20 GB free on my C/ disk.

These are my computer information:

Computer : Toshiba Satellite L655 PSK1EE

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M370 @2.40GHz

System type : 64-bit Operating System

Windows Edition : Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

If it's not enough just tell me what to add and how to find the information about it.

Thanks For Your Help!

109 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

This can be cause by the software. From our side the latest driver version for your controller is 2932 and you have 3190 so you are running the latest one. So you can just ignore the message about the graphics driver.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
mhail
Beginner

can u help me too

couldn't find any update for ma pc

her is ma pc specification

dell latitude E6540 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz

ManufacturerDell Inc. ModelLatitude E6540 Total amount of system memory8.00 GB RAM System type64-bit operating system Number of processor cores4Storage Total size of hard disk(s)226 GB Disk partition (C:)11 GB Free (226 GB Total) Media drive (D:)CD/DVD Media drive (E:)CD/DVDGraphics Display adapter typeIntel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Total available graphics memory6352 MB Dedicated graphics memory2560 MB Dedicated system memory0 MB Shared system memory3792 MB Display adapter driver version10.18.10.3574 Primary monitor resolution1920x1080 DirectX versionDirectX 10Network Network AdapterIntel(R) Centrino(R) Ultimate-N 6300 AGN Network AdapterMicrosoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Network AdapterIntel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM Network Adapter

Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

0 Kudos
ASalc2
Beginner

Hey, can you help me with a driver for an i3-3217U with Intel HD 4000? I downloaded the latest 15.* drivers and while it says it's installing them, I still end up with the 10.18 version. I don't know what else to do, tried everything, including uninstalling them and manually installing.

I'm on Windows 8.1 64 bit.

Help?

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi asalcu

Please try this driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=24329&lang=eng&ProdId=3712 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=24329&lang=eng&ProdId=3712

If you find problems installing it, try the troubleshooting steps here:

/docs/DOC-22542 https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-22542

This thread is going to be locked so any other query please create a new post with all information so we can assist you.

Kevin M

0 Kudos