Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Intel(R) HD Graphics refuses to output to Samsung TV

FKew
Beginner

IntelCorporationIntegratedGraphicsFail

Hi, I currently setting up my PC (Win7 sp1) with Intel(R) HD Graphic with 1x DELL monitor and 1x Samsung LED TV (UA55NU7100).

1. DELL monitor connected via DVI-I to VGA (able to output 1920x1080 resolution)

2. TV connected via DVI-I to HDMI (PC failed to detect TV, vice versa)

I tried uninstall the Intel(R) HD Graphics, now PC able to detect TV and output low resolution to TV.

So i make a conclusion the displays driver is unable to support? looking for a solution provide by Intel...

Attached Win7sp1.txt file generate using Intel System Support Utility.

Thanks & Regards,

tkew

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello tkew

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

Allow me to share with you that the in connection DVI-I to HDMI® is not possible though as a single cable. This is due to this connection there are signals that either the DVI-I or the HDMI® do not handle.

Please bear in mind that Intel® does not recommend the use of any kind of adapters. This is because we cannot test all of them, so we cannot guarantee that these are going to work.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello tkew

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

Allow me to share with you that the in connection DVI-I to HDMI® is not possible though as a single cable. This is due to this connection there are signals that either the DVI-I or the HDMI® do not handle.

Please bear in mind that Intel® does not recommend the use of any kind of adapters. This is because we cannot test all of them, so we cannot guarantee that these are going to work.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
FKew
Beginner

Dear Leonardo,

Noted. I am considering adding graphic card as solution.

Regards, tkew

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello tkew

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos