My microphone has software or firmware problem. Following is the recording test (3 tests in the same session):
- When I speak: my voice is low
- When I speak along with the built-in speaker plays something (music or any): my voice is clear and loud.
- I continue to speak after shut off the speaker: my voice volume be lowered over 1~2 minutes.
What I did try:
- Installed Intel newest graphic driver.
- Installed the driver from Lenovo ( 220.127.116.111 ),
I've disconnected the network, uninstalled and restarted between installing each driver.
- Installed the audio driver from Lenovo (it is Realtek's)
No different at all.
- If I turn on "audio enhancement", it strips the speaker playback and background noise, but behaviour about my voice is the same.
- Tried many sound recorder applications, all the same.
- Lenovo Thinkbook 14 G4+ (Thinkbook 14+) 21CX
- i7 12700H, 32GB of Ram, 1TB of SSD
- Mobo: Lenovo -model LNVNB161216 -version SDK0T76479 WIN
- Bios: HYCN39WW
- built-in microphone array and speaker.
- Windows 11 22H2
Anyway to solve this problem? Remove all filter? Remove all "smart" options? I can use 3rd filter and tweak it for what I want.
Thank you all very much!