Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel UHD 630 freeze

Bogdan94
Beginner
As my dedicated GPU has been sold ,i m using integrated gpu(UHD 630)i7 9700k
But my PC freeze every 10 min,a hard reset needs
Tried with hdmi and dp cables
System still freezing so perfomed a clean Windows installation (win 10)
Still getting random freezing...
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What anti-virus are you using?

0 Kudos
Bogdan94
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

And, did the freeze occur before you installed avast?

0 Kudos
Bogdan94
Beginner
Yes before and after ...
Freeze occur straight away after dedicated gpu has been removed
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
Bogdan94
Beginner
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Bogdan94

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Based on the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU report), we noticed that you are running Intel® Graphics BETA driver version 27.20.100.9025 and the memory speed is running at 3200 MHz.

The Intel® Core™ i7-9700K Processor supports Memory Types DDR4-2666. Altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. 

Did you enable Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP), manually change the memory speed on the BIOS, or are you using any overclocking app? If the answer is yes, we recommend changing the settings to a memory speed supported by the processor (2666MHz) or loading BIOS defaults.

If the issue persists, you could try a Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows® 10 and test using the latest stable driver version 27.20.100.8935? Please let us know if this solves the problem.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Bogdan94

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Bogdan94

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos