Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20696 Discussions

Intel UHD 770: Freezing-Locking up - Trying update Drivers - Silent Switch not working

Rouge
Beginner

Intel UHD 770: Freezing-Locking up - Trying update Drivers - Silent Switch not working

Dell Optiplex 5000 with the Intel UHD 770 graphics installed.

Downloaded the drivers and Bios from Dell to deploy these machines.

The machines are locking up from the Intel Graphics Command Center and the Intel Tuning Technology causing the issues it appears.

Went to Intel to get the latest driver to try this (still has an issue) but the driver I am trying to use is 

Intel_Graphics-Driver-3-11-1-0_gfx_win_101.3729_101.2114.exe

and then 

the Zip File with the Installer.exe . 

We are trying to deploy this silently and the switches are not working at all.

I have referred to this document: Silent Installation for Intel® Graphic Drivers

In which the switches: 

-s  ;   WINXXX -s -A -s  ;   WINXXX -s -A -s -b

Does not work with either installer.    I have also tried all the ones the help screen pops up from the DOS Command Admin prompt;  they do not work.

We need to automate this, please provide the correct format to get this done.   

Also provide the correct drivers to correct the issues with this Graphics hardware.  There are others on the internet complaining about the same issues.

If someone has a resolution to this, that would be great for the switches and the freezing/locking up issues.

Thank you

0 Kudos
0 Replies