Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Intel® UHD Graphics 630 + BenQ EW2780 but running as HDR simulated

Lazarus1
Beginner

Intel® UHD Graphics 630 + BenQ EW2780 & no HDR Good day, i have an Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated into the mother board ASRock H310M-HDV/M.2 I bought a BenQ EW2780 , and a HDR cable (kinseda 4K UHD). All intel drivers up to date. I cannot manage to turn HDR on, it is always running simulated. Can you help?

Sorry i missed your responses, i am attaching the reports requested in the previouses threads.

Carlo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your motherboard only supports HDMI 1.4. Best you can do is 4K@30Hz and I don't believe that it can support HDR.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your motherboard only supports HDMI 1.4. Best you can do is 4K@30Hz and I don't believe that it can support HDR.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Lazarus1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We hope that the information provided by the community has been helpful to clarify your concern. Since the thread has been marked as "Solved" we will proceed to close this inquiry now from our end. Communications with community peers may continue, but if you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos