Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics 630 - Keyboard shortcut for Screen rotation

dhong4
Beginner

In the control panel of Intel UHD Grapics 630, there are no settings of keyboard shortcuts for screen rotations. There are only two shortcut settings for "Ratio Toggle(?)", "Open graphic control panel".

The graphic driver is the latest version. How can I rotate the screen by keyboard shortcuts?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, daegeunhong. Thank you very much for contacting the Intel Communities Team. I will be more than happy to assist you.

I would like to start by mentioning that in newer drivers versions of the Intel® HD Graphics, the shortcuts to rotate the screen were removed. On the other hand, you can manage this through Windows* by right-clicking on your desktop > Display settings > Orientation drop-down.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, daegeunhong.

I would like to double check if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps that I attached to the post above and the results.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
dhong4
Beginner

Hello,

I knew how to rotate the screen by mouse clicking. Just wanted to be able to do it easily by keyboard shortcut as its former version had enabled it. Wish the newer version of the Intel graphics had the better usability or at least maintain the same functions.

Anyways, thank you for your comment.

0 Kudos