Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Intel UHD graphics version not showing in device manager.

pranav45
Beginner

Hi, Recently I downgraded from win11 to win10 due to some driver reasons. I have set it up properly with all drivers installed but still the UHD driver version (for e.g Intel UHD 730) not showing up in device manager. It used to show earlier. I have chipset driver and graphics driver version 27.xx installed according to my manufacturer website. Please help, what should I do?

Device Specifications :
Nitro 5 AN515-57

-Core i5 11400H

-Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050

-8gb 3200Mhz Ram

-Windows 10 Home single language (21H2)

(Note : I have provided the "SSU txt file" after reading answers to similar issues)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello pranav45, 

Based on the investigation performed, I would like you to know that in 11th Gen Mobile we only have 2 graphics configurations, UHD graphics, and Iris Xe. There is no UHD graphics 730 for mobile. refer to the link below for comparison:

If you were able to see a different model it might be caused due to a bug that has been corrected.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello pranav45, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system, we will do our best to help you. 

In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Did you perform the downgrade via a clean installation of the OS?
  2. Screenshot of the issue. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
pranav45
Beginner

Yes sir, it was a clean installation via pendrive.

(In the screenshot, there is no UHD version mentioned like UHD 730, etc. Previously it used to show like that)

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello pranav45, 

Thank you for the information provided, we just want to confirm the following information:

1. Do you have an old screenshot of the device manager?
  2. How did it show on Windows 11? Did the issue happen with that OS?

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
pranav45
Beginner

Unfortunately, I dont have the screenshot of previous scenario. Also there was no issue with that in windows 11. And I guess, it showed Intel (R) UHD Graphics 730. But as you can see in the screenshot, the "730" from the adapter name is missing. That is worrying me as I feel I am using wrong drivers or something. 

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello pranav45, 

Thank you for the information provided.  

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You remembered to install the Chipset Device Software package (a.k.a. INF Update) before you installed any of the other driver packages, right?

...S

0 Kudos
pranav45
Beginner
No, I just installed the chipset driver with the setup.exe.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

And?

0 Kudos
pranav45
Beginner
Nothing much. It installed and rebooted. After that I even installed graphics driver for my CPU using the Intel's download page but still, the adapter number doesn't show up.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello pranav45, 

Based on the investigation performed, I would like you to know that in 11th Gen Mobile we only have 2 graphics configurations, UHD graphics, and Iris Xe. There is no UHD graphics 730 for mobile. refer to the link below for comparison:

If you were able to see a different model it might be caused due to a bug that has been corrected.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello pranav45,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need help with any other issues.

If so, please let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos