Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20977 Discussions

Intel hd graphics 630 not working in windows 10 may update 2021

Decen
Beginner

I have installed the driver several times but the intel hd 630 driver installed but not working. there is some error shown in the intel HD driver 630 control panel like your windows 10 not supported intel HD 630 driver and non-intel HD driver. how to resolve all these problems.

Regard's

Vinay

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
Decen
Beginner

I uploaded all the files as per your suggestion. Please resolved all my problems. 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Decen

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this better, could you please elaborate more regarding what are the specific issues that you are experiencing? Is the system having performance or crashing issues? Do you have issues configuring settings on the Intel® Graphics Command Center? etc?

Based on the Intel® System Support Utility report and the Intel® Graphic Command Center screenshots, we noticed that your system is equipped with a discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce 210* and it seems both the Intel® Graphics and NVIDIA® discrete graphics are enabled.

Regarding the behavior and the message that you are getting "Some features are not supported on non-Intel adapters", this is expected when both graphics controllers (cards) are enabled. The Intel® Graphics Command Center is targeted to manage the Intel® Graphics controller and this message is just an indication that the discrete/secondary Graphics Controller (Graphics card) has been detected, and this doesn't represent any problem. To manage and apply configurations for the third-party discrete graphics, for instance, Nvidia*, you should use the software that they provide or the software provided by your computer manufacturer (OEM).

For any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Kourosh_Daryaie_BSC

Hi there , I had same concern but not issue with alot configuration of bios and driver to possible steps

first of  all i do not think this is an software bug , as i recall the term embed gfx used in two scenarios first

dual bios chipset side gfx and then laptop low consume power gfx , first one is old enough not to be the case

anymore as gfx is emded in cpu rather chipset now but still there, the second type but had constitutionally question about

how to manage itself in case of heavy software and switching to gfx plus possible side load PCI PEG gfx such as nvidia so avoid

windows power manager at most to do not get caught there second go to bios and see where is the system boots

if you got high hand over software load on HD gfx set it to boot up there, and if you desired a modular heavy load boot

from beginning then set it on GFX but i m not sure you be able to see Embded again although might be a better gfx

add virtaul ram in MYCOMPUTER /PROPERTIS/ABOUT/SYSTEM/ADVANCED PERFORMANCE

and add at least 80 GIG ram there to backend no ram HD graphics

although watch for directx12 and shader load dependency and which game needs which to be choosed as gfx work

subdirectry as an example put shader/shadow high texture gfx processing on PEG PCI Directx11/openGL GFX and DirectX12

high teck games on INTEL HD Embded GFX

Thanks

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Decen

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Decen

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos