Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel uhd graphics 630

TGasp3
Beginner

Hello. From the official intel website, I downloaded the driver to the integrated Intel uhd graphics 630 graphics card, but could not be installed, and the message "This system does not meet the minimum requirements for installing software" appears. My processor is Intel core i7 9750H, and the operating system is Windows 10 1903 April update 2019. What should I do in order to successfully install the driver for the integrated video card?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Your device is a laptop, correct? If so, use only the driver provided by your device manufacturer.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your device is a laptop, correct? If so, use only the driver provided by your device manufacturer.

Doc

0 Kudos
TGasp3
Beginner

I uninstalled the driver of the integrated video card from the official Intel website and installed it from the manufacturer’s website. The installation into the system occurred, and the application "Intel Graphics Control Panel" appeared, upon opening which appears "Intel Graphics Driver is not available. Check the driver status and then launch the application". What should I do? Help.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your laptop manufacturer can help you with their driver.

Doc

0 Kudos