Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Is there any specific configuration of the graphics cards to improve calculation times in modeling?

emalvarol
Beginner

Hy,

I have this question: Is there any specific configuration of the graphics cards to improve calculation times in modeling?
I have a Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630. I would like to know if it is possible config this grahpic cardt to improve a numeric simulation. I am using a program that can use the GPU to improve the calculation time.

Thanks so mach,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello  emalvarol

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share with us the full model of the processor. If this is a laptop, please provide the full model.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @emalvarol

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, could you please provide the following details?

1- Why are you looking to know how to improve calculation times in modeling? Is this affecting work with any specific task or program? Please provide details.

2- What is the program that you are using? What are the current values or results if any?

3- Please provide step-by-step instructions on how you are measuring calculation time results/performance in modeling.

4- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Using the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox to upload and attach the .txt file.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello @emalvarol

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

David G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos