Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Keyboard shortcuts to screen rotation, only available for main screen.

JanusDC
Beginner

I am using three monitors, and I would like to link the keyboard shortcuts to rotate the monitor to one of them which is not the main screen. The Intel app only allows to use the shortcuts in the main display. Is there anything I could do?

JanusDC_0-1604930828419.png

JanusDC_1-1604930854717.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
JanusDC
Beginner

I am asking for a new feature in the program. I do not see how my particular system information would be of any help. But here it goes.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

JanusDC, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we will double-check on this scenario in order to try to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello JanusDC, I just received an update on this matter.

After trying to replicate this scenario in our Intel® Lab, we can confirm that the keyboard shortcuts to rotate the monitor, by design, will only work with the main screen that is connected to the computer.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JanusDC
Beginner
0 Kudos