Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Latest driver update crashed textures in Tomb Raider

OlegKhorev
Beginner

I updated Intel Iris Xe graphic card driver yesterday on OneXPlayer and now in Shadow of Tomb Raider textures are broken.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
OlegKhorev
Beginner

It was good today so not sure. I enabled DirectX 12 in settings but it was disabled and before. Hope tomorrow it will be fine too 🙂

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello OlegKhorev

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us more information:

• Screenshot/videos of the problem
  • Which driver started the problem?
  • Are only two games that are affected?
  • Steps to reproduce the problem
  • Can you share with us an Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report? 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
OlegKhorev
Beginner

Hello David,

It was fine recently with enabled DirectX 12 in game settings. I already completed the game. But I will save that report tool link if will find similar issues in another game.

Thank you,

Oleg

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos