Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

League of Legends - Alt+Tab crashing game

Pointerflow
Beginner
During playing League of Legends and then pressing the windows key combination Alt+Tab the game crashes and shows an error window, that a physical defect happened.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Pointerflow

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

We know experiencing crashes when using ALT+TAB can be frustrating since sometimes you need to change between applications. We want to let you know that we have identified this problem and are currently working on it to come up with a fix. Please look forward to future driver updates that should implement the fix for this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Pointerflow

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

We know experiencing crashes when using ALT+TAB can be frustrating since sometimes you need to change between applications. We want to let you know that we have identified this problem and are currently working on it to come up with a fix. Please look forward to future driver updates that should implement the fix for this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Pointerflow

I see the thread marked as resolved and no other questions, so we will no longer monitor it, however, once the fix is released for this issue we will update the thread to let you know. We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Pointerflow
Beginner

I installed the driver with the ending 4824 and the problem is now fixed for me.

0 Kudos