Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Meu notbook nao esta mostrando o painel da placa de video na area de trabalho quando clico com botão direito, e nao consigo jogar nenhum jogo. Como conserto isso? E ja atualizei os graficos da placa graphics 620.

MLima11
Beginner

Me ajuda por favor se voce teve esse proble e consertou me fala como!

My notbook is not showing the video card on the desktop when I right click and not save the game. How do I fix this?

The graphics on the card 620 are displayed.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello MLima11,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

Note: Community support is offered only in English language. We are using the translator embedded to this website to answer your inquiries. 

The Intel® HD Graphics control panel access form the desktop is no longer available on the Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics, so if an update was performed to the computer recently this is probably the reason why this option is not visible to you.

Following Microsoft requirements, the Intel® Graphics Control Panel will no longer be included with the graphics driver. It will now be automatically downloaded and installed once you connect to the Internet.

The Intel Graphics Control Panel can also be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

You can open the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from Windows Start menu or using the CTRL+ALT+F12 shortcut

Please check the following articles where you will find more information about the Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics-drivers.html?_ga=2.238153216.1201704620.1563225938-428019472.1560282539

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello MLima11,

Were you able to check on my previous post and recommendations?

I would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MLima11,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos