Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Motherboard B360M H - Celeron G4920 cant install ANY graphic driver!

DMEDV2
Beginner

Motherboard B360M H - Celeron G4920 Coffelake

Windows 10x64

I cant install any driver for chipset!

From Gigabite, and intel drivers = Your chipset not support!

Install intell assist soft - he show me what need install gr driver - click install = Your chipset not support!

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3E93&SUBSYS_D0001458&REV_00

What i need to do - how install your product intel?

And iam corporate user with Windows 8.1 and many soft for builders and Projects - this soft company has been buying a lot of money.

Soft working only in Windows 7-8. And we have corporate license Windows.

Where the support 360 chipsets for Windows 8 (UHD 610 graphic? or you say me - buy all for 100-200-500 computers new Windows and soft licence?

On the Box or when sell the intel products we not have information what new chipsets working only with Windows 10 64 bit.

And we writing about it to a Federal Trade Commission!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Only windows 10 is supported, not anything less. Make sure you are using Windows 10 1809 and download your graphics driver from here:

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B360M-H-rev-10#support-dl-driver-vga

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Both Intel and Microsoft (and AMD and Qualcomm) announced that this was going to happen a number of years ago.

The announcement from Intel essentially read: All 7th generation and later processors, as well as supporting chipsets, will only be supported under 64-bit Windows 10.

Microsoft's announcement (last updated 19/04/17) was more interesting. Here is a snippet:

We recommend that you upgrade Windows Server 2012 R2-based and Windows Server 2008 R2-based computers to Windows Server 2016, and Windows 8.1-based and Window 7-based computers to Windows 10 if those computers have a processor that is from any of the following generations:

• Intel seventh (7th)-generation "Intel Core" processor or a later generation.
  • AMD seventh (7th)-generation (“Bristol Ridge") processor or a later generation.
  • Qualcomm “8996" processor or a later generation.

...S

0 Kudos
DMEDV2
Beginner

You are spam and not see what iam write?

i wrote what Celeron G4920 not working on WIndows 10x64!

att. the report SSU

only spammers on intel forum - huh - what about i think

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No, I am responding to the rant in your final paragraph.

...S

0 Kudos