Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

My Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel does not have any options for power settings. I recently reinstalled Windows 7 and it seems to have disappeared. The maximum performance setting was key to smooth live tv for me. Please help.

AWood31
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DaisyJ_Intel

Hello AWood31,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

We would like to gain a better understanding of the behavior reported. Share the details below at your earliest convenience. 

Please provide us the DXDiag report by following the next steps: 

1. On your Windows task bar, click Start (Windows icon in the lower left of the screen). 
  2. Select and press Run. If you do not see Run, hold down the Windows key and press R. 
  3. In the Run window, type dxdiag and click OK. A DirectX* Diagnostic Tool window should pop up. 
  4. In the new window, choose Save all information. 
  5. In the Save As window, the DirectX* information is saved as a text (.TXT) file. Choose the Desktop or another easily accessible location to save your file, and then click Save. 
  6. You can attach the saved files. 

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards, 

Daisy J. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DaisyJ_Intel

Hello AWood31,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards, 

Daisy J. 

0 Kudos
AWood31
Beginner

Hi Daisy,

I apologize. I lost track of this thread. Here is the file you requested. Thank you!

0 Kudos
DaisyJ_Intel

Hello AWood31,

Thank you for your response. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Thank you for understanding. Thank you for contacting Intel.  

Best Regards,  

Daisy J.  

0 Kudos