Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

My Intel graphics HD 530 control Panel is missing since updating to latest driver 25.20.100.6471

CRies2
Beginner

I have tried to reinstall and reboot but to know avail. When I right click on desktop it is not there. The tray is also missing on task bar.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello CRies2, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Can you please let us know the following information? Are you able to find the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel in your Programs? If you try Ctrl+Alt+F12 at the same time, does it work? What is the Windows 10 build version installed? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CRies2
Beginner

Thank you for answering. The app Intel graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft store is there. It will not open. I have tried Ctrl+Alt+F12 and it doesn't open. Windows Version is 1809. OS Build is 17763.195.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Thanks CRies2. Can you please make sure you are running the latest Windows 10 updates? Scan for any new updates and apply them. Also, please access your Apps and features menu and research for the Control Panel. Provide a screenshot of the options once you select the program. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CRies2
Beginner

Hi Amy, I called Microsoft and after two hours in my computer trying to figure out why the Control Panel was gone and why the store app wouldn't open, they came up with the control panel wasn't compatible with the driver. As of ten minutes ago I tried it again and now I have my control panel back. Not sure why it never worked at the beginning. I do check my updates on a daily basis. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Sure, you're welcome. I am glad is working! Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation