Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20636 Discussions

No detecta los graficos intel iris Xe

elxoklas
Beginner

Hola buenas, escribo esto porque tras intentar encontrar solucion a que mi dispositivo MSI no encuentre los graficos integrados de mi procesador intel i7 13700H, no se que hace ya. En el administrador de dispositivos no me sale, ni en los dispositivos ocultos. Alguien me puede ayudar?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Do you have another graphics engine (NVIDIA, AMD or Intel ARC) in this system? If so, then it is possible that the BIOS is disabling the Iris Xe graphics engine. In this case, you would need to modify the BIOS Configuration to always enable the engine.
The other possibility is if you have only one memory channel populated. In this case, the graphics solution will be degraded and appear as UHD Graphics rather than Iris Xe Graphics.
Hope this helps,
...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Do you have another graphics engine (NVIDIA, AMD or Intel ARC) in this system? If so, then it is possible that the BIOS is disabling the Iris Xe graphics engine. In this case, you would need to modify the BIOS Configuration to always enable the engine.
The other possibility is if you have only one memory channel populated. In this case, the graphics solution will be degraded and appear as UHD Graphics rather than Iris Xe Graphics.
Hope this helps,
...S
elxoklas
Beginner

Hola.

Muchas gracias, ya pude solucionar el problema, era una tontería. Mi fallo fue que puse en la aplicación MSI Center (sólo dispositivos MSI)  el modo de rendimiento en vez de el modo híbrido, esto provocó la desactivación de los gráficos Inter Iris Xe.

Gracias Scott, espero que tanto lo que estoy contando ahora como tu solución sirva como ayuda a alguien.

Un saludo.

0 Kudos