Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

None of the connected displays are using the intel graphic driver

PZeig
Beginner

hello there : as u can see i have this error and idk why but i cant open intel graphic control panel and whenever i right click on my desktop for intel graphic control panel, its not there any more ! what should i do about it ? btw i uploud 2 photos ad processor info about my laptop.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and attach the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then, an Intel support engineer can assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
PZeig
Beginner

there u go

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, Since you are using Windows* DCH driver, the Intel® Graphics Control Panel is no longer bundled with it and is automatically downloaded from the Internet. Check for Windows* updates, scan and apply all of them. If the issue persists, try downloading the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft Store. Also, we would like to know how you are connecting the displays to your laptop (HDMI*, DisplayPort*) Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PZeig
Beginner

i downloaded it again but nothing, my windows is updated to the lastest version i just connect the HDMI 😄 and use WIN+P button. what should i do about it

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, Were you able to review the information provided on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, Thank you for your response. Installing DCH drivers from downloadcenter.intel.com may generate a conflict on branded systems. We recommend following these steps to address this issue: 1. Use only drivers provided directly by your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) as they are customized and validated for your system configuration. Follow these steps to properly switch to the best OEM drivers for your computer: 1. Disconnect from the Internet. 2. Uninstall the generic DCH drivers via Start > Settings > Apps & Features. 3. Uninstall the (DCH) Intel® Graphics Control Panel via Start > Settings > Apps & Features. 4. Restart the computer. 5. Reconnect to the Internet. 6. Go to Device Manager > Right-click on "Intel® HD Graphics" or "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". 7. Select "Update Driver". 8. Allow Windows Update to Search for the best drivers for your system. 9. Install the driver. 10. Restart the computer. 2. Force the generic DCH drivers. This option is not recommended as it overrides any customization done by your OEM. If you still wish to use generic DCH drivers then follow these steps: 1. Download the latest DCH driver from downloadcenter.intel.com and save it on your computer. 2. Disconnect from the Internet. 3. Uninstall any existing DCH Graphics driver via Start > Settings > Apps & Features. 4. Uninstall the (DCH) Intel® Graphics Control Panel via Start > Settings > Apps & Features. 5. Restart the computer. 6. In Device Manager > Right-click on "Intel® HD Graphics". Note: If "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" is already listed skip to step#10. 7. Select "Uninstall device". 8. Enable the option "Delete the driver software for this device" and click "Uninstall". 9. Restart the computer. (this should delete any non-DCH driver stored on Windows driver repository. Repeat steps #6 through #9 until "Intel® HD Graphics" changes to "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter") 10. Install the DCH driver downloaded in step #1. 11. Restart the computer. 12. Reconnect to the Internet. 13. The (DCH) Intel® Graphics Control Panel should be downloaded automatically after a few minutes upon restart. If not, go to Microsoft Store and download it. 14. Restart the computer. Please let us know if the issue persists. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, Were you able to perform the steps recommended? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PZeig
Beginner

hi there sorry for being late, i could get the intel graphics control panel but still if i right click on my desktop there isn’t there again!

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, It is great to know that you were able to install the Intel Graphics Control Panel on your computer. Are you running Windows* DCH drivers? if you are, then the Intel Graphics Control Panel cannot be launched from the desktop drop-down menu. This is because it is no longer bundled with the driver and is automatically downloaded from the Internet. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PZeig
Beginner

hi idk what dch driver really is?😂

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"DCH" (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware) refers to packages that implement the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm, whatever all of that means.

Doc

0 Kudos
PZeig
Beginner
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, Graphics driver version 25.20.100.6444, and newer are labeled as Windows DCH. The Intel® Graphics Control Panel will no longer be included with the graphics driver. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello PZeig, If you are still experiencing the issue reported, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos