Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Not install INTEL UHD 630 (1007158) Drivers!

АШехо1
Novice

У меня ноутбук DELL G3 3579 c процессором i5-8300h и графической подсистемой intel uhd 630. Последний драйвер за номером igfx_win10_100.7158 не устанавливается и в диспетчере устройст постоянно VGA драйвер. Причем ваша автоматическая система установки драйверов говорит, что это нормально. Процессоро 8-го поколения. Почему драйвер не устанавливается и что делать, если система Windows 10 последняя версия со всеми обновлениями. Спасибо.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
АШехо1
Novice

Решение: переустановить операционную систему и не ставить последний драйвер от Intel. К сожалению intel не видит ошибки в драйверах новых. Жаль. А компания производитель считает, что они не обязаны поддерживать, то,что по их мнению работает.

Как зачастую бывает: клиент вынужден или искать решение самостоятельно или покупать другой продукт.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to contact Dell for assistance with your laptop. Dell is solely responsible for support and warranty of your laptop.

Also, you should use the drivers provided by DELL, and not the intel generic driver.

Doc

0 Kudos
АШехо1
Novice

Драйвера берутся с Вашего сайта. Процессоро принадлежит компании INTEL. Причем тут компания DELL?

0 Kudos
АШехо1
Novice

Поставщиком драйверов для графической системе UHD 630 является компания интел. Если драйвера не работают или не устанавливаются корректно кто должен отвечать за это? Может быть последнияя версия не предназначена для конфигурации указанной выше? Тогда где искать ответ?

0 Kudos
АШехо1
Novice

Please do not write: go to Dell! Dell sent me to Intel.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello АШехо1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I agree with the advice provided by Al.Hill about using the drivers provided by DELL™. Even though Intel manufacturers components like processors, those are then sent to manufacturers like DELL™ for them to integrate on their system, and during the integration process, the drivers will likely be customized for that specific system (laptop, tablet, desktop PC).

Since the driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer, it is highly recommended to work with your computer/laptop manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.

Also, if the system is currently running a customized OEM driver, it could happen that the installation fails when trying to update from an OEM driver to an Intel® driver.

Having said that, based on your laptop model DELL G3 3579*, it seems that it has dual Graphics ( Intel® UHD Graphics 630 and discrete graphics nVidia GeForce®). I would recommend you to update the graphics driver using the customized driver from DELL™, you can download it from this link:

Intel UHD Graphics 630 Version: 26.20.100.6860 ,A04*

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

*Links to third party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

АШехо1
Novice

Hello. 1. I tried to install the driver from the Dell site - it did not install. 2. I tried the built-in utility from the Intel site - it did not install. 3. I turned to the support della - was sent to the site intel. Now are you sending me to the dell site again? The latest version of Windows 10 is installed. The driver INTEL UHD 630 (1007158) supports the integrated graphics of Intel UHD 630 and the processor i5-8300h. In fact, after installing and using the Intel driver driver support assistance, I’m watching the button and cannot correctly install the Nvidia driver. Since the manufacturer of the driver is Intel, I want to convey that there are problems. And I’m waiting for some solution or proposal to solve the existing problem. Microsoft also sends to Dell or Intel. Translated: google translit.

Repeatedly wrote over the course of two weeks that there is a problem, but in the end I had to register on the current forum. And I have a question: Why does the manufacturer of Intel drivers, as well as Intel processors and integrated graphics, not take responsibility, but will forward it to the manufacturer of laptops? Or does Dell produce processors and integrated Intel graphics?

0 Kudos
АШехо1
Novice

In fact it is written: Support  INTEL UHD 630 (1007158) - Operating System(s):  

Microsoft Windows* 10-64 (19H1)

Platforms:

8th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family ( Coffee Lake) -- >  i5-8300h

Release Date: May 23, 2019

But for real, I see the vga driver and nothing more. Even with the utility: Intel Driver & Support Assistant.

Do you think this is normal?

0 Kudos
АШехо1
Novice

Responsibility for error drivers for Intel processor with integrated graphics lies not with Dell. These products are produced by company Intel. Is that not so?

0 Kudos
АШехо1
Novice

Решение: переустановить операционную систему и не ставить последний драйвер от Intel. К сожалению intel не видит ошибки в драйверах новых. Жаль. А компания производитель считает, что они не обязаны поддерживать, то,что по их мнению работает.

Как зачастую бывает: клиент вынужден или искать решение самостоятельно или покупать другой продукт.

RonaldM_Intel

Hello @АШехо1​ 

First of all I am happy to read that you were able to install the drivers for your Dell laptop.

I do wish to jump in and clarify that the graphics driver you download from downloadcenter.intel.com is generic. What does this actually means? These graphics drivers are meant to be used for reference and testing, yet they do not have your system information in its ".inf" files (hence why they may not install at all on your Dell laptop). Often times this restriction can be over ruled by doing a manual 'have disk' installation but you risk losing all customization done by Dell.

Intel main recommendation is to ONLY install drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer. Dell has customized their drivers and they have been tested and validated for your laptop.

Just to be sure, I went ahead and tested our latest generic driver 26.20.100.7212 on an Intel® NUC NUC7i7BNH running Windows 10 (version 1903), and the installation completed successfully.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos