Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Perchè quando metto la mia risoluzione a Scala a schermo intero le bande nere ai lati rimangono?

ARahi3
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello ARahi3, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I would like to have more information of what the issue is exactly. This is so that we can assist you in the best way, if possible, please provide us with photos of how the screen looks like. Also, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello ARahi3, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
ARahi3
Beginner
Le applicazioni che metto a schermo intero hanno le bande nere a fianco ai due lati dello schermo Il giorno mar 15 gen 2019, 00:03 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> ha scritto:
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello ARahi3, Thank you for your response. As requested before, please provide me with pictures of how the display looks like as well as the System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello ARahi3, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. Please provide me with the information requested above. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos