Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Rendering file .gltf issue

Anesis2020
Beginner

I’m trying to render a .gltf model but I am facing a weird problem.
I tried rendering it on a iMac (Chrome and AMD GPU) and the model is displaying correctly. When I tried to render it on a Windows machine (always on Chrome and Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU) I got some weird stripes.
I can reproduce the problem on my iMac by disabling the hardware acceleration in Chrome.
I think the problem could be caused by the Intel GPU.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Anesis2020,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

After checking your post we understand that you experiencing some “Stripes” when trying to render while working with the HD 630 Graphics.

To better assist you, please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1.       Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2.      By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3.       Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4.       To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

Additionally, please confirm the following information:

• What is the software that you are using for the rendering process?
  • Was it working fine at a certain point?
  • If possible please provide picures of the stripes that appear in the screen

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Anesis2020
Beginner

Thank you for the reply. I attached the report.

For the rendering process i'm using   https://threejs.org/  with GLTFLoader(), it works but when i try to render it shows some "stripes" on wheels of my model. I attached the picture of the wheels.

Using 3d viewer of windows the model looks better, but i discovered that 3d viewer of windows use my mx150 NVIDIA GPU.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

0 Kudos
Anesis2020
Beginner

I have already replied to the previous post.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Anesis2020,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

• Does this behavior occur only with the website provided?
  • Have you tried the graphics adapter with a different software?

I noticed that there is a graphics driver update available for your device. I would appreciate if you could install the driver to the latest version and then check the outcome with me.

You can find the latest graphics driver in the following link.

Please refer to the Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows® 10 for the installation process.

I will be waiting for your response to check results.

Regards,

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Anesis2020
Beginner
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Anesis2020,

Thank you so much for the update and sharing results with me.

I understand that this behavior will only occur with certain websites. As you state that the “stripes” are not showing with the website:  https://sandbox.babylonjs.com/ the Graphics Adapter may not be causing this.

You may want to check with the software/website developer for any possible compatibility or any reported issue.

Additionally, in case that you would like to confirm that your processor and graphics are working as expected you can run the following tool: Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

This test wll performed several stress tests in the processor and graphics adapter to determine they are working fine. At the end you will get the result after the tests.

Please let me know what the results are after the program is used.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Anesis2020
Beginner

This is the TESTRESULTS of my machine.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Anesis2020,

Thank you for your response.

After checking the report attached, we can determine that the processor and the graphics adapter are working as expected.

As this behavior occur only in certain websites and in another is working fine, then, we consider that this behavior could be more related to the compatibility or supported devices in the website used for the rendering process.

At this point, my recommendation would be to check with the developer of the website and engine, for any reported issue.

However, the processor is working as expected based on the tests performed.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Anesis2020
Beginner
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Anesis2020,

Thank you for your response

No problem!  If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.

0 Kudos