Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Tem como apagar uma resolução personalizada?

vemglad
Beginner

eu recentemente criei uma resolução personalizada com 75hz mas ela deixou meu pc muito lento e queria desfazer, tem algum jeito de apagar a resolução personalizada? se tiver por favor em ajude

0 Kudos
1 Solution
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Where did you set the custom resolution? Is better if you provide a screenshot and system information...

I would expect you still have the "basic and regular options to select the common resolutions and refresh rates... have you tried selecting one of them?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Where did you set the custom resolution? Is better if you provide a screenshot and system information...

I would expect you still have the "basic and regular options to select the common resolutions and refresh rates... have you tried selecting one of them?

0 Kudos
vemglad
Beginner

vemglad_0-1636150731930.png

Olá muito obrigado por me responder.
Eu usei o centro de comando gráfico da intel, eu fui criar uma resolução personalizada e sem querer coloquei na minha padrão os 75hz mas isso você já sabe. Eu não achei a opção que você quis dizer pode me mandar uma captura de tela sobre? E eu queria saber se é so formatando que meu pc volta com a com a velocidade antiga pois quando coloquei os 75hz os jogos ficaram muito travados.

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

First, it is too early to try a reinstall of the OS...

Sorry I still don't get what change you did and what you trying to change...

You said you set a custom resolution... was it for display 1 or 2? What was the resolution? (e.g. 1600x900 75i?)

Can you try to change the Resolution in the first drop-down menu (where it reads "Resolução")?

Megan ❤

0 Kudos