Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20976 Discussions

The problem of sudden black screen of INTEL A380.

wy3
Beginner

With regard to the problem of black screen, on the basis of other conditions unchanged, we replaced the graphics card of other brands and cross-verified the problem. I think the sudden black screen is a very serious problem. There should be a long time of stress test and software adaptability test before shipment. This kind of black screen is the sudden disappearance of all the pictures and the restoration in about one second. We installed the graphics card on the main board of AMD, whether it is related to the power management of AMD.We set Intel Graphics Settings in the power option in the control panel.Maximum Battery Life. PCI Express . Maximum power savings. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello wy3

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics.

I see that the issue relates to a black screen issue that happens with the GPU, Could you please provide us with an accurate description and details of the issue so we can further assist with this problem?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello wy3

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello wy3

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos