Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Unable to run a game on Asus Zenbook 14

Neolij
Beginner

I recently bought an Asus Zenboox 14 UX425EA (Intel Core i7-1165G7 / RAM 16 GB) but I can't play any game: they all crash after a few seconds / minutes (Sims 4, Raid Shadow Legends, Roblox, etc...)

I have tried everything: minimal configuration of games, windows, asus or intel drivers but I still have the same problem, I don't know what to do.

Can you help me?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Neolij

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you have already contacted Intel Customer Support (ICS) through Chat Services regarding this same issue and the same environment. Based on the information available, we noticed ICS assisted with different steps including confirming the system (drivers, OS, BIOS, etc) is up to date, running different reports, etc. Based on this and considering other facts and troubleshooting performed (for instance, the issue happens with all games, it happens since the first day that you have the system, it occurs on Windows* 10 and Windows* 11, but most importantly, it happens with different drivers from Microsoft*, Intel and even with the customized drivers from the computer manufacturer (OEM) ASUS* that are supposed your OEM tested and validated to work on this system) this doesn't seem to be a driver issue.

At this point, our recommendation is to check this further with your OEM for additional debugging or even to verify if the device requires a physical inspection. For your convenience, here is the link to ASUS* Support.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this request from our end. We will leave the thread open in case other users want to participate; however, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos